Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sundae

that's what I could use right now....lol.
Caramel with whipped cram.I love it...don't need it tho....and will not eat it.
But I tell you what, people say terrible 2's..oh I forgot about the terrible 3's.

yes....Jr. is at it again.
Before church....FIRST thing this am....
at least he was not yellin...
but he storms in my room....mommy...why we not doin to stool?.....huh.....well its Sunday we are going to church.Tan I tall my Daddy...um....nope....he is at work Man Man.....
Can I eat ....can I have a yogurt, Allyn not donna gedup....
Yes he is man man....go shake him....I don't want a baby shower(what we call the shower using the attachment)...I want my man's(dress shirt).....then the finally....well no the waited for church to begin for that.......I wanna nap, im sleepy...where is my Bible....
Then we had the If you don't stop fallin out imma BEAT your butt in ths truck battle in the garage...ok...that was defused...with the aid of parental assistance ...and a good ole fashion pop...

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeen we get to church.Front pew, back pew, with Glynnis,with Cerah.Facing the front, got all the Bibles.on my knees looking back...Hi mommy...Turn around.....no...oh really.....aaaaaaaaand he's off....im sleepy, I want Allyn(who is about to dance)....and yes....IIIIIIIwaaaaant mmmmyy dadddddy.
At this point...go...go to Iraq...find him....become one with him.
I had to do the crazy Medea move...swooped him up...of course he was not comin with out a fight...o a fall out at least(did I mention church had started , and we were at the annoucement part at this point(yes...it was silence)
So yeh,I helped him out a bit...lol.I had to chuckle after I popped him...I told him to dry it up...lol.What I meant to say, and did say was...I mean...stop yellin....Do you really think you need to yell while you cry?
So that was Sunday.....
No ordinary day in my life...I am going to get that book started one of these days.I am told we need to pitch the idea to TLC....Keeping up With the Berrien's....?....lol....
gn

No comments: