Sunday, February 1, 2009

1. What do you listen to in the car? Talk Radio/xm/Barney or Doodle Bops during the hours I am the Tot Taxi

2. Do you have an Ipod? If so, what's the last thing you loaded on it? Yes..Touch...love it.. workout music...some sort of podcast

3.Do you have a Facebook page? Am I your friend? Yes....trying not to become addicted....

4. What's the best book you read last year? hmmmm...Gosh I don't remember...probably some sapppy romance novel.I am a hopeless romantic.I read a Leadership book on thelife of Paul that was good as well.

5. What's the best movie you watched last year? oh wow....At the top of my head...IDK...Why Did I get married.....Happy Feet...(ill get withcha)

.6. Do you buy music online? lol...no....well what do you mean by BUY?

7. What is one brand you are loyal to? Dove , Secret,Lysol,....idk(who thought of this poll?

8. Did you watch Lost last week? If so, what did you think? No...

9. What do you hope to accomplish in 2009? getting to my goal weight...getting through 2009, whole, healthy and better...much better!

10. M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles for sure.

No comments: