Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunshine Saturday....scared to enjoy it....

ok, imma just post this one as if it is Sat.

So yeh, I woke up early this am.I am committed to go to a women's meeting...well an extention of our regular meeting.We met to work out...ok....So I do not like to get up early on Saturdays......it has to be something really good to get me up....and especially out of bed.
So yeh after convincing myself I needed to be there.Iwent....we worked out.Which was good because I didn't feel like it later.
wait...I am suppose to be writing as if its Saturday.Fat chance....its late....like 1 in the am...I cannot sleep, and my brain is not going to compute that at this hour...lol.

ok...so after the meeting....I got the truck washed....and um...headed home.
What did we do?I don't remember....lol.
I know it was not much of anything.I played online, checked email, im's etc....that was my Sat....give or take a few details...

No comments: