Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ok...I am beyond slacking at this point....lol.

Sad...but true.I have not posted here since before Christmas.

Maybe I need to make this my homepage....done.

Perhaps I will see it, and log on and blog more often.I actually enjoy it, but out of site is out of mind for me.

I was inspired after going to Jill's blog and yes Jill, people DO NOT care how full YOUR plate is, and what you have going on......

Soooooo what hasn't been going on....

Let's see Vannell is Still deployed(shocking....)


Well this week/end has been pretty chill for me.

Considering it has been what I have dubbed"butt crack cold" here in the North country.

Artic fronts, snow and more snow.

Well if you know me, you know what I did.Wen to Wally World, got whatever I didn't have.Went to my favorite Wing Spot, got me some ribs.Headed to Starbucks...got my tall carmel Frap wit extra carmel.(I know I don't need any of it, but hey...I work out enough...and I am not gonna starve myself.)

So anyway,after I left the Mecca(as Carrie calls it) I headed home, and have been here ever since.

It's Sunday, and I am staying home.Chillin' out.Waiting on Vannell to come online.Then we'll probably chat till he falls asleep, and I sacre him by sending a "buzz" haaaaaaa I love to do that.

Well so much has happened and gone on with the little people.

No comments: