Saturday, April 16, 2011

Life interrupted and disrupted!!

Wow...it has been a long time sense I blogged.I've had a time in life sense my last post.In short, life was interrupted to the point where it seemed to be disrupted.The Bible says to count it all joy when you fall into diverse trials and temptations.My favorite thing is knowing that ALL things work together for the good of them that love God and are called according to his purpose.I know that everything I've experienced in my life has not only made me stronger, but increased my love for my heavenly father!!What happened you may say????Well there is more to come in this blog as well as the other blogs that willbe created!
Soooooo I want to rename the blogspot...hmmmm what shall it be???I may just keep this one though
My husband and I will be creating one call He said...She said......biblically based encouragement for men and women!!Filled with practical knowledge and humor..with the mission to shed light on things often left unsaid, misunderstood or ignored in the life of people that are single, engaged and married!

No comments: